Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Training
March 25 @ 9:00 am - March 29 @ 4:00 pm$570
The GRSI will be conducting a GIS Training. The training content includes theory and practical exercises on:
- Principles of Geographic Information Systems
- Coordinate Systems and Map Projections
- The Global Positioning Systems (GPS)
- Principles of Geo-referencing and Methods of digitizing data.
- Introduction to Geographic Databases.
- Spatial Analysis
- Map Design
Participants will be able to manage coordinate systems and spatial data, collect and enter spatial data, georeference scanned maps, analyse spatial data and make a map ready for printing.
Course Fee: US$570.00 (Covers certificate, course material, teas and lunches). You can pay with Ecocash, RTGS or Swipe.
Registration Deadline: 20 March 2019
Venue: SIRDC, Harare.