Basic Solar PV System Installation Training
April 12 @ 9:00 am - April 16 @ 1:00 pmUS$150.00
Individuals and Corporates. At least an NC in Electrical /Electronic Engineering or equivalent, and those with a desire to do Solar installations as a business.
To equip participants with knowledge on how to Design, Install, Maintain and troubleshoot Solar PV Systems for domestic and commercial applications.
- Solar radiation, Site Survey, and pre-planning
- Cells, Modules and Arrays, Invertors and Charge controllers
- Batteries, Civil, Electrical and Mechanical integration
- System sizing, configuration Troubleshooting, and Maintenance
- Solar Water Pumping Systems
- Simulations, online demonstrations, and case studies
- Site visit