Facilities Management Master Class (Building Management Systems) Training
December 2 @ 9:00 am - December 4 @ 3:00 pmUS$100.00
Targeted at individuals and corporates in the following sectors: Building and Construction, Carpentry, Engineering, Tertiary Institutions, Industrial institutions, Rural Development Agencies and NGOs, Municipalities and Local Authorities, Rural and Urban Development, Real Estate, Mining, Tourism and Agriculture.
- Equip participants with knowledge on how to design, install, maintain and trouble shoot Facilities Management
- Empower Industry and Organizations to Reduce Costs, Mitigate Risk and Enhance Service Quality
- Current Best Practices within Facilities Management
- Ways to operate more efficiently and effectively in a sustainable manner
- Networking with regional Facilities Management Professionals
- Promoting the profile/image of Facilities Management within your workplace
- Practical tools and templates for implementing activities and improvement
- Confidence and transparency in decision-making
- Operational efficiency with ubiquitous access to data, tasks and processes
- World-class service through self-service portals, customer satisfaction, governance, risk mitigation
- Regulatory compliance processes and policies
- Role-based workflows and reporting.
Investment: US$100.00 (Covers certificate, course material, field trip, teas and lunches).
Registration Deadline: 30 November 2020
Full compliance to COVID-19 guidelines: No face mask No entry, temperature, sanitisation, physical distancing
For bookings and/or further inquiries please contact:
Mr Sabelo P. Ncube: 0776451106; firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Tinovonga Mugwenjezi: 0779 484 174; email@example.com