- This event has passed.
Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Training
March 16, 2020 @ 9:00 am - March 20, 2020 @ 4:00 pmZWL$5050
The GRSI will be conducting a GIS Training from 16 – 20 March 2020. The training content includes theory and practical exercises on:
- Principles of Geographic Information Systems
- Coordinate Systems and Map Projections
- Digital Data collection using the Global Navigation Satellite System
- Geo-referencing and generating Geo-spatial Data.
- Developing Geo-Databases
- Geo-Spatial Analysis and Map Design
Participants will be able to manage coordinate systems and spatial data, collect and enter spatial data, geo-reference scanned maps, manage a geo-database, analyse spatial data and make a map ready for printing.
Investment: ZWL$5 050.00 (Covers course material, teas and lunches)
Registration Deadline: 11 March 2020
Venue: SIRDC, Harare.
Contact: Patricia: 0772 885 029 or Farai: 0772 434 126 or (24) 2860336;