- This event has passed.
Solar PV System Installation Training
October 5 @ 8:00 am - October 9 @ 4:00 pm
Individuals and Corporates. At least an NC in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent, and those with a desire to do Solar installations as a business or privately.
- Equip participants with knowledge on how to design, install, maintain and troubleshoot Solar PV Systems for domestic and commercial applications.
- Solar radiation, Site Survey and Pre-planning
- Cells, Modules and Arrays, Invertors and Charge Controllers
- Batteries, Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Integration
- System Sizing, Configuration Trouble Shooting and Maintenance
- Solaw Water Pumping Systems
- Practical Exercises and Field Trip
Course Fee: US$150.00 (Covers certificate, course material, field trip, teas and lunches).
Registration Deadline: 1 October 2020