- This event has passed.
VSD Configuration and Installation
February 28 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pmZWL$1000
Course Overview VSD
This course covers the basic principles of the operation and configuration of variable speed drives (VSD). It includes the structure and principle of operation of an electric motor as a subject of PLC configuration and design. The application and practical exercises with VSD take a considerable time of the course duration.
After the course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the importance of Variable Speed Drives in industry
- State the structure and functions of different parts of an AC motor
- Familiarize with the different types of VSDs available on the market,
- Interpret information given on VSD and industrial motors
- Describe stages of a VSD
- Have hands on work with the VSD
For more details contact :